Friday, May 1, 2009

Pittsburgh Renew Driver's License

May 1 .... NEW LIFE ...

Today is May 1.
Ah yes, Labor Day.
A special day for the world, and
a sad day as the other to the other party.
Like Switzerland, and my love / hate for her.
Today we are all at home, but the column of this family,
our Papi, there is precisely because it works in Switzerland.

But we cuddled however, the four of us kids at home.

Today is May 1st, and I say ENOUGH.
I want to make a ship other than the usual, I want to now think a little 'me.

For over seven years, I thought to myself, my body, as I should.
I missed so many things in their mind first, to complete that picture is so perfect that I am now with the five components.

Three pregnancies since 2001, three parts from 2002 to 2008.
And now?! I look in the mirror and certainly the Tati seven years ago is gone.
I miss? A little bit, but honestly I do not want to go back to the Tati seven years ago. Tati

I want a new, results in any case is a mother first.
But it is still a woman, ready to meet.
With small gestures.
Today is May 1, the beginning of a new month.
a calendar month, hopefully.
A month full of thoughts, as always, but also a month of passage to get to the long-awaited vacation.

really begins the adventure of pounds,
and that this time is the right time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment