Sunday, May 10, 2009

Helm Vespa Granturismo Test



Although this day is about to end, leaving two rows quickly.
Today is Mother's Day wishes to all the mothers of the world.

I believe that within us, we are all a bit 'mothers.
Even those of children has not for various reasons, or those who are still too small to be able to have.
Mom, somehow, it is in the DNA.

I celebrated with my three darling, that are really fallen angels from heaven.
But now I want to write about MAMMA MIA, because it was also his party.


MOM, the greatest gift that I've done is put myself in the world.
I've cuddled, caressed me
million times.
kiss me like I'm still your little girl, despite my 25 years
,
and I say I love you as if for the first time.

mom, when I loved the most was seven years ago.
When I petted, and I saw in your eyes the fear of what I was experiencing.
childbirth, I so small and helpless at that moment,
but also so strong and determined, and you
that were to become a grandmother for the first time.

MOM, you make me smile even in the worst moments.
Can you always be there, to be you. Tremendously
mom, crazy and wonderful as only you know are.

Mom, I can not let go.
I can not even think that maybe you have to fight against something too big.
No, I can do it mom.
I still feel so little without you, without your love.

together, and woe to you if I soft mother.
Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment