Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How Do You Beat Extream Air On Funbrain

Six months ....



Smile.
you're falling asleep exhausted in the arms of your mother.
With your blue eyes look at me and your mouth opens to a huge smile.

From the sides, out of milk. You just drank
a giant bottle of milk, a bottle of nanna.
I must remember to look for bottles larger, because now you are for the 250 ml in just a few meals.

dinner looked at me curious about everything and a bit 'of pasta, a little' meat,
a bit 'of potatoes, a little' bread .. every little piece you were happy to see you reach a fork.


You're letting go, you're going to close my eyes. Good night ... love


Six months ago, you were not there yet. Just today
celebrate your six months in this world.
six months were difficult, including bad news, unemployment of father, and
many things.
But you, you were our light.
you with your need us, you and your desire to grow.

You made me happy every day,
make me happy for a lifetime.

good six months my baby.
8 and 100 pounds of pure fat, to bite everything and fill it with kisses.
Reeks With those feet that you love so much to eat. Lardos
With those hands that know how to give gentle caresses.
And those lips that try to send kisses to mom,
and lean gently on my cheek, leaving a kiss slobbery giant size.

I love you, and best wishes amore.Sei months together, a life still to get to know each other better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment