Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Can Keurig Machine Use Milk

Egocentric ... Lunatica ..... THE LAST ... THE ONLY ...




Simona Molinari, one of several proposals last holiday in Sanremo.
did not win, oh no, even if he deserved the victory because the particular Arisa.

is beautiful, sunny, it's simple and nice.
But above all, has created a song about ME.



"With the applause of the people who listen to me and I do not feel
With reviews and fears of those who are well aware that a po'Egocentrica
And sometimes maybe a bit 'moody
But I will not be the Who wants to hear first and last
of being the only "



Yeah, so.
terribly self-centered. Talk
just me this song.
Or maybe the world of women in general?
We are all self-centered, moody, and so on? Practically very
break balls ahaha, but it is useless, without us, do not go anywhere.







ECOGENTRICA



Seeking the attention of those men
sell greedy eyes and emotions know
live in symbiosis with the applause of the people who listen to me and I do not feel
With reviews and fears of those who know that they are also a po'Egocentrica
And sometimes maybe a bit 'moody
But I will not be the first and last
What does the feeling of being the only
not follow fashion and are not consumed
not distinguish a Skoda from a point or a Fiesta
even if I run this wind
I will never live up
Why only when
love, laugh, cry and sing ... Egocentric
And sometimes maybe a bit 'moody
But I will not be the first and last
What does feeling of being the only
And if you give me date tonight
not expect it to arrive at that
You call me and let me hear Mrs.
As a child you know is ancoraEgocentrica
And sometimes maybe a bit 'moody
But I the first and last
What does that feel of being the only
Egocentric
Lunatica
Last
The only
Now you know why I'm here in front
not misjudge me because I'm fragile
spotlight off even timid but not for this stupid
And after the stage a real life yet I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment