Friday, May 1, 2009

Does Gaviscon Help With Ibs

not want to see them sick more

They forgot to show me a list of pros and cons when I decided to become a mother.
I do not know how, but lately I struggle to feel so bad for these three pupotti.
I feel your heart break, I lose ten years every 20 days, and really that
coming to retirement age when all three are still minors. Today

other mega trip to the emergency room. The last time was
Bibetto (er child) Paul and now, my blond angel.
If only I could rip that bad off.
If only I could I feel bad for him ....

But no, I watched without doing anything,
kissed him, telling him now passes, time passes. And after two more minutes.
What was difficult ... ..

ENTER, so we have left to go home after half a day to the emergency room.
him, my little prince, he was desperate and evil. He
atrocious pain in the stomach, doubled over and screamed.
If only I had not been terrified I would have thought to call an exorcist,
but the time was certainly not joking ... because

There is little to do, whenever I think something is wrong and I'm from unmentionable diseases in dogs ....

ENTER, after more than an hour of the hospital, abdominal colic has passed away, thanks to some magic
fart. He

?! Also had to do blood tests, and maintain for most of the time the needle of an IV for hydration.
I almost felt like crying and explained what was going to do, but he has proven strong.

STRONG Yes, my prince.
not as the mother who shits in the first sign of illness, eh ...
But he already has done it, I said it was ready to make even the removal of tonsils, because he is GREAT.

Not me however, I feel so small and tired after this day
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment