Friday, May 8, 2009

How To Upeonon E1022 Software

GIGIA Toothless


I want to buy a nice vase of flowers.
Of those colors, red and yellow. So do come
colored necessarily a good mood today ... I want to give

,
last night because every time I look I see between your teeth a huge window.
my baby tooth.
Did you removed that tooth alone swinging too but did not want say hello.
I know that the mother's face when you told me looks mami swing, you have the view.
are bleached almost to a millimeter of blood ....

What you mom, my beauty .. It may take you a great patience with me, you know!
Meanwhile, you're no longer my Gigia, but my Gigia Toothless.
And you look so fine with that ... bucone

is not the first tooth is gone,
but somehow this is more special than others.
Perhaps because last night you told me to put it under my pillow, and I smiled
sapendoti still a child, even if by now you know that many little fantasies are not reality.

I fell asleep (well, let us say, but you know that with this snorer to sleep when your brother is not bad), and I thought the little woman, but still my baby girl.

I thought how strange it is no longer believed in Santa Claus and Baby Jesus,
but still believe in the tooth fairy.
We see that you want to stay on the world of children ... ..

This actually thought last night before bed.
Tonight I came in the room and I hid under my pillow the coins ..
And this morning, you have found the gift of fairy ...

MOTHER AND 'THE FAIRY CAME TONIGHT OR MOUSE?
Gigia Toothless know I do not know, I slept (ehhh ... who really wants to sleep) ...

BUT NO MOTHER. ME IF YOU PUT THEM IN YOU AND 'THE FAIRY
HE PUT THEM PAPA' AND THEN 'Mickey Mouse.
Ah here, besides no longer being a little girl, you've also made a very clever man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment