Monday, April 3, 2006

Pokemon Trading Card Game Rome

Awakenings and return from teeeeeeee

Abstract: I've never been a big fan of the song is, however, Cherubini (Sunbeam) has always taken me well (that language GGgggiovane eh?) I will remember the summer of '99 on holiday with Bern, Cange and Teo (no bother when you show names / nicknames of people who do not know?) in a camping (I hate camping), Liguria (no beach but rocks = sux) and totally out of money and the memory of this holiday is strapositivo because despite everything we've made big laughs. However

nothing to do with a cock


During 'weekend I had thought not to write anything on the blog, so why I always write the same topic and raramentissimamente point about other things, because I'm playing Oblivion ( not by not primarily for this reason even if it is apparently no longer valid), because cryptic make things seem more difficult because mu is the cow and the blackbird is not me (?) scriverescriverescrivere and I think mainly because it seemed to me not to get the most effect "venting" (also a whirl of ripezioni leparole have written more or less the same way, the same castle cards) but an opposite effect. We'll see, because if you have to do zac zac is probably best done at 360 °, but depends on the role that I take dear blog, what have you become? What should you be? And back by


TEEE
repeat those four hours, however, because more: today, tomorrow, tomorrow, on even days and odd. Anytime, you know. Oh, and today I just pretty hair casserole dish, were always the case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment