Monday, April 10, 2006

Recipe Salmon Croquettes No Egg



All. Damn. Wrong.

I'm doing something wrong: they are restless, nervous, confused.
Provo (almost) to work satisfaction, not because I like it (work = sux, whatever it is) but because it distracts me or at least tries but even he succeeds completely.

I archived 149,791 byte file. Txt expect that I would not have written anything on it. But why? I know why, but because I do it? That is why I do not know but why the fuck I do? So if you do not use a hammer, use a screwdriver ...

I doubt that I fear will not answer because I do not know what answer I want. Why Qualcunque answer I will not do. In any response I'll see anything negative there. But what is the real answer?
Can an elephant disappear on stage in front of dozens of people? Houdini had done, I believe, but there was obviously the trick. There is always the trick.

I love doing the melodramatic. I love to play the victim, I have always done ... but after a while 'I break my balls and that's that poof, fuck all that I came here and prick as before. Why I can not? Probably because I do not want ... because there is always shiny, tiny but incredibly strong and I wonder how he does. How can I support this and smile as if to say "go between, I know that is so, you just have to convince you too." But it just convinces me too? Or that, for once, be a pessimist is the right thing?

Without my file. InnonderĂ² txt's blog post nonsense, I already know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment