Thursday, March 30, 2006

How To Replace Front Shocks On A Liberty

168

number higher? low number?

points of view.
I do not know why I really do not see it so suddenly, in the infinite greatness of the whole global total, is a fucking tiny spit, but if you look at that fucking good number is huge.

What shall I do? Receive e-mail contests, sweepstakes in which we hope sincerely miss (SIII cosmic bad luck bla bla) is still pleased. Very. But not enough.

168 and weigh from first to last. It is ok I did it, we did it, joy and happiness ... But it weighs a lot. Nay more.
need? If you need ok, if not on, I yield, I'll give definitely.
Last time this time was pleasantly interrupted unexpectedly happily, but now?

168 x 2 I do not think over it, first iNpazzisco bim bam bum here and there.

tremendous fear of repeating the error again, ok but 2 is an idiot ... indeed even the first is for idiots, but my goodness you are not perfect.

not know what to do ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment