Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Milena Velba Boobs Real Or Not

... falls ... Staying Alive Special studies

A sudden blow and I slipped from his hands, I did not expect at least not so ... ... now falls.

time slows down while running on the crystal itself down.
time slows to an almost stop and see the crystal is understood that there is going to slow down and go like a dream (nightmare) I can not move or were (much) slower, I have no strength, I'm tired and I remain unable to do anything to look.

It 's the fatigue that stops me, the surrender, letting go. And 'that want to scream, the monster that wants to go out and gains strength with each passing day and that seems to have arrived yesterday where he was to get and have stopped to look at me with his wry smile as if to say "eheh jerk, who' t had? WHO? ".

Shit. Wait a minute, that cost you? You are there good and quiet, let me see how it is. And 'I'm afraid: until a few days ago I felt almost taste to dig in my head, look for weaknesses and tease as the worst masoschista but now I'm scared to do it and I know why. Lack scare me. So give me a moment and you're good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment