Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Clearing Congestion In A Toddler



Saran 20 minutes that I was fixed on the monitor, read the forum without actually fucking nothing.

1.31, still an hour and a half and I go to bed. I sleep, I sleep a dog, but rather than go to sleep I select icons on the desktop for 20 minutes.

1:33 I want to smoke: I realize these days that I have increased the cigarette smoke during the day ... even in the evenings because the day has not changed anything in the evening but still out on the balcony and smoking, the sad thing is that I feel the need to smoke just as if I can not breathe and I have to throw down smoke. I have always enjoyed a blowjob sizzella but this feeling is new.

1:35 I do not know whether to become vampire in Oblivion. The problems of life.

1.35 (still) predict good and scratching badly. Fucking laziness. I have to do something a bit 'of days and I continue to procrastinate, then I will regret. The past lessons I come into my head.

1:36 am writing crap for not thinking. Greetings. That's exactly.

1.37: Type speed, see below a new way (I think), get in there and
SBRANG
walls and moving back in confusion, totally lost in the interweaving of roads. 1:40 certainly better to write on the blog that select icons. Surely it was better to go out years ago instead of select icons. Maybe I should quit even stagnation, but really sorry Franz mucho sleep tonight anyway fides was not to get out. Why does it rain. In fact rain. 1:42

multiply those 20 minutes. Li coated in a period greater because I like to reach out to the fire and say "ahh really hot ^ ^. Idiot. 1:43

take those 20 minutes and shooting them like a rubber band, they become 40 minutes, 50, 1 hour so on. Around the strange form of flexible time and takes different forms. If. If. If. If. If. If. Many if different. One only beautiful, but the tangle stracazzo.

1:45 ...

1.45 (still) going to smoke. 1:55

it takes me time to smoke a paja. 1:56

one of many. 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 zero? Yes, 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 zero? Siiiii. 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 zero? Yes! 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 ... hey hey stop. 1? 1. As a? It was not zero? Mo is one.

1:58 1:59 bah bah

but fear. A bit of that is always there with around one thousand baddies that scared, but she is always there. Small, with a little face that bit 'so ^ ^' but he stands firm and I wonder how the hell do with all those pieces that are placed by completing a mosaic that seems clearly to say ... goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment