Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hack 3 Dongle For Free Internet

Always on alert

There is yellow do not make me jump and then fall. There Tinkerbell (yes, Tinker Bell from Peter Pan) that does not make me vain hope.
There is no sign, time, situation that is interwoven in the mind creates strange links. Today it seems

November, a gray day and disgusting. I would be staring a wall all day with the iPod in my ears ... I would honestly rather every day in front of that wall.

Tuesday. I do not understand. The days pass in the sense that I look forward every minute and it seems that time has slowed down but runs normally, the days are still to be slow slow slow. I look back, I try one day the past week as a reference point and it seems centuries have passed since then but no, just a few days of miserable and pointless shit.

E 'each other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment