Thursday, April 30, 2009

Capture Remote For Fuji

My blog ....

I want to let him speak my fingers,
to give them the opportunity to express themselves,
not to take in everything because otherwise I feel my heart bursts.
bursts of love, happiness, thoughts and emotions.

I want to block them all, as if to stop time.
I want to write every little thought, without any fear.
I want to scream, sing, fly and dance.

So begins my blog.
because of very special friend (and he said I can not be soft, behold!)
that a little over a year helps me in this strange journey that is life.

I do not know how long, but now we really feel. Tati
Welcome to the world of blogs, I say it alone. Here

speak, I'll put here some special shot (seee, but when the camera goes, it is now Rottin).
Here is part of a strange life, too bright, too happy, too perfect.
But I love so much to defend above all else.
will be a mix, a mix of family I Tatin, a mix of positive thoughts and do not.
may simply be a diary of life.
Only this time is not on a notebook, but on line.

... I wonder if they are capable. On the notebook I still write almost every day as if it was important to have that part of me still.
Maybe not to forget anything.
Perhaps because, when I am sad, I know that inside those often we were the best years of a lifetime.

soon, Tati.

0 comments:

Post a Comment